Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wednesday Weigh In

Ready?

Here we go:

197.4

Weight gain: .4
% Body Weight gained: .2

You know, I never thought that 197.4 would look good, but given that my entire three-week vacation was spent indulging in cookies, candy, pizza and other various and sundry delicious treats, I was expecting to be up above 200 again. I'm not! I'm still fat, but I'm not over 200lbs.

I'll take it as a victory and feel good about myself today.

I also think that I'm going to find a dance class to take, hopefully two nights a week, and try and get into shape that way.

I was never so thin or happy as when I was swing dancing. I miss the swing scene so much sometimes. Although, of course I could never do what I did then and mother at the same time.

I like to move it, move it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm back on the bandwagon. I'll weigh in on Wednesday. I was going to get a gym membership for my bday until we found out how expensive the one right next door to us is (GULP! $211 a month!!!). So, unless the one a few miles up the road, that allows you to bring your child for 2 hours at a time, is affordable, then I will be working out in my basement again. I burn out fast that way. Yet, I still evision myself in a bikini... next year!!