Monday, December 11, 2006

Fatty McFatfat

Howdy!

I just got back from my WW meeting. I have gained weight, which I knew, which was not a surprise given the binge-cookie eating at work and at home. I stopped eating well and stopped tracking points, which for me is the kiss of death.

I expected it, I knew it was coming, I could tell just by looking at myself that it was going to be bad. The thing is, I'm still crushed. As thought my eating behavior and what the scale says aren't related things.

There is such a disconnect in my mind between what goes in my mouth and the way that I look.

I'm beginning to track again today, and I'm going to be eating within my point range. I hate myself today. Usually people have fallbacks, but after only five pounds?? I need to lose at least 40. Five pounds into it and I'm on the way back up.

What is WRONG with me?

Weigh in - 201.4
Gain - +1.8
Total loss - 4


Four measly pounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, whatever's wrong with you is wrong with me, too. I just got back from LA and Palm Springs (visiting work and then Jason's family) and the two cities might not be there anymore given that I ATE THEM.

I counted points today and went for a long walk. I won't be making my Christmas goal after all, but I think I can still get back to where I was before I fell off the horse. And I'm certain you can too. Good luck, I'll be cheering for you!

K

Anonymous said...

I think it was the weather, the water, something... I did not count my points this weekend, nor did I want to even try. Somewhere in there I ate an ENTIRE bag of mint M&M's (umm, not your average bag, a BIG bag), had Lou Malnati's Pizza with butter crust, some sushi and LOTS of Saki, and an overall pig out fest. I did not weigh myself, will not weigh myself until my weigh-in day- Friday.

I'm sure the last of PMS had a lot to do with it, and the fact that my college roommate was in town (I happen to eat like I'm 18 when she's here), but I am still fighting to hit that 5 lb. goal. I'm so close, I can starve it off, but instead, I'm trying to just behave.

We can do it! Think about loose jeans!