Sunday, March 02, 2008

Can Lightening Strike Twice?

Last night was a success, Peeps. I started off with six miles (a half an hour) on the recumbant bike at a moderately difficult program with some hills. I lifted weights. I did two less reps than I usually do with each grouping, but I lifted weights.

Then I walked a reasonable clip on the hill program of the treadmill for a half an hour (a mile and a half). It wasn't enough to get sweating and was NOTHING like what I left it at, but I moved.

I did ninty crunches and 15 pushups (wimpy ones).

Today I felt kind of fluey and icky and my hips hurt this morning like a motherfucker, but I did it. I moved.

As soon as I sign off here I'm going to put away the groceries, take out the trash, and then try and do some of it again, even though I'm tired. I'm not going to run flat out or worry about how far or how fast... I'm just going to move.

Ugh. I hate moving.

No comments: