Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bad Pants Good Bar

Last night I went out on the town with Mah Mahan. We've really been hitting the excercise equipment and were feeling good. Then I made the tactical error of trying on jeans.

I do not know how, other than to assume that all my jeans have been shrinking, how to account for the fact that last summer I could wear them, when I was a similar size, and now I cannot. At the same time that these jeans have been riding up slowly and becoming difficult to button, my fat pants have been getting to the point where they are falling off of me, and my bathing suit no longer fits.

I officially hate all my clothes.

So I got dressed and it's just disappointing. I FEEL so much thinner than I look, and I look a lot thinner than I'm dressing.

By the time we left to go out last night I was miserable about the stupid fucking jeans and feeling fat again. After all this work, fat again.

Then I got hit on a bunch of times and once at the bar from a 25 year old kid who thought I was his age. It was wonderful. And I ordered two drinks because I could obviously not go back up to the bar because I was blushing horribly and stammering and acting like an idiot.

I'm too fat for my jeans, my fat pants are too big, I have nothing to wear, and I attract cute 25 year olds.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

No comments: