Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So, How is it Going?

How IS it going?

HOW is it going?

How is IT going?

How is it GOING?

It, is going right out the window.

Fatter than I ever was and now school is on Mondays so that's my WW at Work out the window. I'm descouraged and fat. FAT fat fat fat eww fat.

I am going for riding lessons this Sunday for the first time since I was 9 years old. You know, in an effort to remember what it feels like to move my body doing something I enjoy.

Food is just too obsessive for me. I'm either a mental contortionist about it, but eating right, or gorging and making myself happy. Until I look in the mirror.

Fuck food I hate food.

I'd imagine Heroin junkies say the same thing about the drug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here. Minus the riding lesson part.

Anonymous said...

Where are you going riding? I'm totally excited for you. If I had the time, the money, and a sitter on a regular basis, I'd be riding too. But I don't have any of those things, so boo.

As for fatness, I am queen. No weigh in or points recording for probably a week or so now. Just needed a break. A big one. But I am hoping to get back on that horse tomorrow- new week, new start. Yeah, right.