Friday, March 24, 2006

Things to Come

Okay, one or two folks have already found their way here: Hi Lise! and so I'm going to get this show on the road.

Lately I've had fatigue and bachache and a thousand other things that tell me that the weight is starting to have an impact on more than my psychological wellbeing. Yes, yes, we knew this, but it sometimes takes the stupid among us several months to catch on.

Now, my husband is a smarty and all he has to do to decide to lose weight is to look in the mirror and say, "I must lose some weight". Me, I have to have a gimmick, so I'm going to go all America's Biggest Loser on us.

I'm going to take before pictures in a bathing suit and yes, I will post them. We're going to do an initial weigh-in and then weekly weigh ins. The results will be tabulated according to who lost the greatest percentage of body weight and the winner that week gets a night/day off of all household duties. Whoever achieves their goal first or has lost most by a certain to-be-determined date will get the Grand Prize.

I'll keep you all posted and post lots of disgusting pictures, which I know is the reason you'll show up anyway, cheeky monkey, and if you want to participate, please do. Please please do.

This is all going to be embarassing enough. I don't want to be the only one out there with a fat ass.

2 comments:

Boliath said...

"bachache" is that when you need to switch to Mozart?

Heh - sorry couldn't resist!

Krissy said...

Dude, the second I started phonetic transcription any pathetic spelling skills I'd managed to inadvertantly acquire over the years completely and utterly disappeared.

And, yes. Yes, it is.

Smartass.