Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Holiday of Chocolate

Did not go by un-indulged.

In fact, this week may see a gain instead of a loss. We do what we can.

Kate once made up a list of how many "special" occasions there are in a year, and my lands there are three cheat-worthy events every month.

I have to figure out a way not to let the fact that it's Easter, or, you know, Thursday, get in the way of how I eat. I have to find a different way to celebrate special occasions.

How did you do this Easter, peeps?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Easter Bunny only brought jelly beans, play-doh, and books this year. That, for a 2 year old, is just fine. Heck,I don't think he could've crammed anymore jelly beans into his mouth at one time, but he kept trying to outdo himself! The jelly bean-only basket won't fly for next year, but hopefully by then I won't have to worry about a few peanut butter cups!

On a side note, I'm totally ready for Wed's Weigh-in! But, since we went out for sushi (and of course, soy sauce) tonight, I weighed myself tonight, just in case I retain 6 lbs. in water weight by tomorrow :)

Krissy said...

Hah! Wednesday weigh-ins only count on Wednesdays, darlin!

I'm so glad you're ready. I can't wait to see how you did!