Friday, April 07, 2006

Went Running

Yep, Peeps, I took the advice of the intrepid Kate and went running at lunch. I basically showered yesterday with those medical disposable washcloths and doused myself liberally in deoderant and baby powder. I have a friend who sits next to me at work on Smell Watch, and if anything so much as tickles her nose she's going to let me know.

I ran down to the lake, then up and through Millenium Park, past the Bean and back to work. It was probably about two miles and it felt fantastic. I feel fantastic.

But The Troublemaker is determined to win this week. I'll have to double my efforts!

How has the moving/shaking been going mit you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Krissy! How often do you run? Because if you just started two miles is incredible. I usually have to ramp up for a week or so to go that far.
Speaking of which I did nothing yesterday, unless typing counts, which I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Will walk today.
I haven't been running in a long time. You're inspiring me to start up again!

Krissy said...

Hi Katie! Sorry this is so late. I ran/walked two miles. I probably actually ran about half the time. Basically my goal is to get my heartrate up for a half an hour every day.

Some days are better than others. I get frustrated that there's so much muscle under this fat and I just don't use it. Someone as strong as I am should be fit as hell.

But no, I prefer rice krispy treats.

It's hard to get excercise. Good for you for walking! Keep it up! You've inspired me today!

Card Counting Books said...

Yes, the answer almost same, as well as at me.