Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm Losing Weight MENTALLY, Thank You

So. Um. So the weight loss is not going so well. The Easter Bunny brought chocolate and with it my sugar addiction. YAY!

The Troublemaker won last week and has collected his prize, of which we will not speak, but I think he's a little worried that I've given up. Which is valid, because I think I gave up for a little bit, there. I'm definately gaining instead of losing, which is shitty of me since it takes so little for me to lose.

I'm having a salad for lunch today, peeps, and will do what I can to get back on the bandwagon. I'll do it today. Right now.

How are your plans going?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The PMS fairy came and stole my weight-loss mojo. Anybody got any chocolate covered salt?

Krissy said...

YAhR (I'm going to call you YAR from now on... very piratey)

Yahr, I'll make you a deal. I will eat nothing but good, right food for THREE DAYS IN A ROW if you will do it with me. Starting tomorrow, Tuesday.

Deal?

el-e-e said...

It's always something, isn't it? Easter candy and PMS totally derailed me, too. And yesterday, one of my workout (and work-from-home) days, my stupid job was in full force. So I didn't have time for my hour-long date with denise austin. But the plan is still sorta in place. Healthy food, yes, is the high goal for this week.