Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday Weigh In

Ready?

Here we go:

195.6

Weight gain: 1.2
% Body Weight gained: 0.6

It was a crap week that involved sitting around for long periods of time and pigging out on ice cream and cookies and other crap. I have been feeling awful, and there's something satisfying about my outside looking like my inside feels. Isn't that sick?

I need to keep at it. I need to cut out the sugar again. The sugar is a worse addiction than anything else I've ever encountered. Uck.

How was your week? Did you avoid the pit that I fell into?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today's weight: 156.8
Total Gain: 2 lbs.

My dinner last night consisted of nachos and chocolate chip cookies. Need I say more???

I knew I was doing poorly, but thought being outside all week would make up for it- I forget you have to EXERCISE outside to make up for it :)

Anonymous said...

Crappity crap crap crap. I gained the 4 back. I seem to have a pattern down, gain 4 one week, lose it the next, repeat. I'm okay on diet this week but I haven't so much as walked down the block.

But, in somewhat better news, my wedding dress came back and when I ordered it I weighed more than I have in about 2 years. I managed to lose (and keep lost) about 8 pounds since then and the dress shows it. We're going to wait until 6 weeks out to alter it in case I gain or lose any more weight between now and then. But the point was, I'm glad it fit and needed to be taken in rather than let out!!