Friday, November 03, 2006

Hating What Is Good For Me

I started Weight Watchers last Monday, with my actual following-of-the-diet to begin on Tuesday. Except Tuesday was Jury Duty and Halloween, so that did not exactly go to plan.

Then Wendesday I did okay in the morning, but wound up feeling deprived and put-upon and gorged in the evening. Bye-bye, Wednesday!

Yesterday I was determined to follow my points allwance. Absolutely determined. And I did it. And I can tell you honestly that I don't know when I've ever been that hungry in my whole fucking life.

I had:

1 cup Cheerios - 2pts
1 cup No sugar soymilk - 2pts
1 large apple - 2pts
1 banana - 2 pts
1 sm tub bluberry lowfat yogurt - 3pts
1 pack of "fruities", no sugar candy - 8 pts
2 and a half servings of crock pot dinner (2/3 cup one serving) - 5pts
1 skinny cow ice cream sandwich - 2pts

That all adds up to my point allowance of 26 points.


Now, maybe it's just me, but that looks like a horribly megre amount of food. Where's lunch in that? Was the tub of fuckign yogurt lunch? Because it took me two seconds to eat it and it did nothing about the hunger.

My stomach was actually RUMBLING last night.

But I did it. I stuck to it. It made me crazy like someone going off the herion, but I did it.

And today I'm actually feeling ritious and good. DAMMIT. One day off sugar and I'm no longer experiencing the mood swings. Seriously. How come I cannot stay off it? I'm obviously much happier, not to mention my poor family, when I'm off the sugar and more emotionally stable.

I don't know if I'm ever going to learn this, but I'm going to try.

Today I've had two packets of lowfat oatmeal and a banana, and I'm still feeling ritious.

Cross your fingers for me, peeps. This is fucking HARD.

No comments: