Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Not Too Shabby - With A Mama's Help

So I missed the weigh-in this week, but I have to tell you that I'm feeling really good about everything.

I did go and visit mom this weekend, but because she's an old hand at WW she had WW-friendly snacks and meals ready to go. I went over my daily allowance a few times, but I don't think I used up all of my flex points for the week.

I'm getting used to consuming less. I still get hungry, but I also get full more quickly so I don't feel like I'm throwing food into a black hole. I actually get FULL.

I've also been off the sugar for two weeks and the change in my mood is remarkable. I'm just... stable. I get mad or sad or happy, but I don't get them all at once and they don't fluctuate wildly. I feel normal. Normal? Me?

The thing that prompted this desperate throwing-myself-at-Weight Watchers was a sudden and unattractive hanging gut. It was the grossest thing I've ever seen and it pulled at my body like a shirt that's too tight.

Well, it's gone. Whatever I've lost, my waist is back and my face is MUCH thinner. I feel better about myself.

Keep it up, me! It's working!

Love,

Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I am so glad the weightloss junction is back. Yay!! And more better bigger YAAY for you for doing so well!

You make me laugh and that burns at least 1 or 2 calories, right? AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

Ok, because of you, I joined WW online yesterday. I probably won't go to meetings, but I can at least check in here and you can hold me accountable :) Thanks for the extra push. I need to do something drastic!

Good job sticking to WW while on vacation. That, in itself, is a HUGE accomplishment.