Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Perfect Dress!

I found it! I found it! I found it! I found it!

The perfect dress!!

I went for a last-ditch effort today and stopped by Nieman Marcus thinking that they wouldn't have anything. They had several things! Several things that fit! And didn't look frumpy! And then I picked this dress up off the shelf in Cobalt Blue:





YAYAYAYAYAYAY! It's just gorgeous. It fits me perfectly, and highlights everything that I want highlighted and hides the stuff I want to hide. It's a dark cobalt blue, so nothing bright or showy; it can be dressed down for the early afternoon wedding and dressed up for the fancy evening reception.

HOORAY!





I look hot and stylish! HOORAY! HOORAY FOR ME HOT AND SYLISH!

HOORAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!
It's gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That dress is killer! It's fabulous.

Shoes?

Mom

Krissy said...

Thank you, Kate! And a thank you letter is on its way to you soon for sending me those dresses! The gold one is gorgeous, but doesn't fit my boobs. I can see why you love it though. It's stunning.

The brown one is BEAUTIFUL and I will be wearing it out on the town in Jolly Old London and looking hot hot hot.

You are the bestest friend ever.

K

NanaP, you wouldn't believe how TT's eyes fell out of his head last night when I modeled it for him. He said, "THAT'S why they are more expensive."

Even Wallace said, "You dress is so cool, mommy!"

It's awesome.

I'm thinking black pumps for the early afternoon wedding, then something strappy for the evening. A pashmina at the service and no covering at the reception. I'm going to change my makeup as well. Toned-down in the early hours and pumped up at night.

Maybe something glittery for my hairs.