Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Queen O'Java Loves Herself Just As She Is and I Love Her Too

JavaJeanelaine has taken up the banner of the Just As She Is challenge! She's very wonderful and brave. The things she loves about herself are short, yet mighty. She writes:

Five Things I Kinda Like About Me:

1. My naturally curly hair. I wish it was thicker but I love that it is curly.
2. My tan. Yes, I said it. I LOVE MY TAN AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU ARE SILENTLY DISSING ME, IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU'RE A PASTYFACE. NYAH NYAH.
3. My ability to get things done.
4. I write killer grant proposals.
5. I can sell ice to Eskimos.


I can attest to her mad grant writing skillz and would like to report that she received very nearly all of a sizable grant request with just a token amount left out so that the grant people didn't feel like they rolled over just as much as they did. She rocks.

And I believe her about the curly hair.

Thank you for joining in, JJE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, YOU rock! Thanks for including me.