Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Reconnnnnnnacense Mission

I went to Nordstroms just now for a recci and they had five dresses my size.

One I didn't expect to look good, and it didn't.
One I expected to be okay, and it was, but the pattern was too busy and just meh.
One I expected to look good and it didn't (unfortunately the same cut as the diamond dress in the previous email).
One I expected would look crap and it did.
And one I didn't like on the hanger and didn't expect to look good and it really looked lovely.

NOooooooo! It's got that 70's look to it and it's a real, adult lady dress. It's not got flowers or anything and it's so 70's. And it looks good. It's different than any else I was looking at and now I'm torn.

There's no hope for it. I'm going to have to go shopping with MoVo I think.

SEVENTIES, I ask you.

No comments: